Unzip the firmware on the same folder as Odin. On your computer make sure to install the Galaxy S4 USB drivers. Finally, run Odin on your computer. Enter your SGS4 in download mode: do that by pressing volume down and power buttons at the same time.
· Make sure that your SGS4 is either I9500 or I9505 model. Boot into Odin Download Mode. Connect USB cable to your smartphone. At PC, extract firmware.tar (or.tar.md5) file that you downloaded to Odin3 folder.
· Process to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 using ODIN > After downloading and unzip odin3, run it as administrator. > Next press the PDA button and navigate to the *.tar or *.tar.md5 that you have extracted. In case any firmware consists more than one *.tar file then they should be labeled as PDA, phone and CSC.
· How to update or flash Samsung galaxy S4 or any galaxy device by Odin. Use this tutorial to update galaxy S4 to Android 4.2.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean and 4.4.2 KitKa...
· In order to install Samsung stock firmware using Odin, you must first establish a proper connection between the Samsung Galaxy smartphone/tablet and the PC. If you’ve already got Samsung Kies installed on your PC, then make sure that it is completely closed when you use Odin. Kies often tend to disturb the phone’s connection with the Odin tool and thus could affect the process in between ...
· Click the BL button in Odin, navigate to the firmware folder and add the file that has “BL_” in its name. Then click the AP button and select the firmware binary with “AP_” in its name The AP file will take a while to load in Odin because of its heavy size. Don’t panic if the Odin window freezes for some time after selecting the AP file.
Odin is a famous free flashing tool to flash Android firmware to Samsung Android devices. With the latest version of Odin, it is also capable of flashing latest Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 3/4/5 as well as Samsung Edge S4/S4/S5/S6/S7. Not only that, many Samsung Galaxy users are even forced to flash their phone with the stock firmware update by using this same tool.
· Download and install the Odin flash tool, FRP reset firmware file and Samsung USB driver Now, set your Samsung smart phone into “Download mode.” Power off your phone >> Hold for a while and press the power button and volume down till phone vibrates >> Release the keys which let you enter into “Download mode.”
· Here is a step by step tutorial on how to flash/install Samsung Android phone using ODIN tool. Odin is software that is used to install the Stock ROM in Samsun...
· Odin, all-father, rules the realm of Asgard as the supreme deity of the Norse pantheon. Odin, a piece of Windows software released internally by Samsung, is used to flash firmware images to Android-based phones and tablets. It’s important not to get them confused.
Age is a high price to pay for maturity.